BENEFITS OF MORINGA
- MIRACLE TREE, The world’s most nutritious tree
- Moringa leaf contains approximately 20 types of amino acids, 46 types of antioxidants, 36 anti-inflammatory compounds.
- All natural 90 nutrients make for the best natural nutritional supplement
- It is a tremendous source of bio-available vitamins and minerals like Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E and Macro Minerals, Trace Minerals and Phyto nutrients.
- Moringa leaves are a good source of bio available quality protein & dietary fiber.
How to use it?
- Moringa Tea – Boil a teaspoon of moringa leaf powder to a glass of water and add honey as a sweetner.
- Moringa Soup – Add a 2 table spoon of moringa leaf powder to a 100ml water, add salt, jeera, pepper as seasoning agent. Bring it to boil and enjoy the healthy soup.
- Part of daily diet – Sprinkle a tablespoon of moringa leaf powder to any of your routine diet to make it nutrient rich.200