How to Use?
- Floor Cleaner: Add 3 parts of bioenzyme to 100 parts of water. Example: 30ml for 1 litre of water.
- Toilet Cleaner: Use undiluted bioenzyme directly on the toilet and allow it for an hour or over the night before flushing.
- Bio-Fertilizer: Add 30 ml of citrus bio-enzyme to 1 litre of water and spray it on plants or the wet soil. This improves the soil quality and act as a natural growth promoter in plants.
- Cleaning Vegetables & Fruits: It is a great natural solution for removing dirt, pesticides?and other toxins from fruits and vegetables. Leave the fruits or vegetablesin a solution diluted with water (in a ratio of 30 ml of solution per 1 litre of water) for thirty minutes. Then wash it with clean water.
Therefore, each time the solution is poured down the drain after cleaning the house or laundry, you’ve done more than a good deed for a nearby pond, creek or river, and thus for the entire planet.
An excellent natural solution for home cleaning
With the help of these organic liquids your home will shine in full splendor, and its antibacterial properties will take care of both your health and your household.You can use it for washing dishes, furniture and floors, and in this case it is recommended to use a ratio of 100 ml of solution to 1 litre of water. It is a great natural solution for removing dirt, pesticides and other toxins from fruits and vegetables.
Leave the fruits or vegetables in a solution diluted with water (in a ratio of 30 ml of solution per 1 litre of water) for thirty minutes. Then wash it with clean water.
- Clothing soaked and washed in this ecological solution is made impeccably clean and fresh.
- All stains will disappear after leaving fabric to soak in the solution for a few hours; afterwards, wash it well.
- Bio enzymes have been proven to be an excellent solution for the maintenance of bathrooms for cleaning drains, for descaling, and for fighting unpleasant odours.
- For cleaning and unclogging drains and for descaling, pour the solution into drains or soak the scale-affected area and leave overnight.
Bio enzymes effectively purify the air and remove unpleasant odors like the smell of some foods (onions, garlic), odors in the kitchen or bathroom pipes, the smell of tobacco and pets.
- Pour the desired amount of liquid into a pan and leave in the kitchen or closet. You can refill various decorative containers and set them as a decoration on your shelves.
- Bio enzymes spotlessly clean mirrors and glass surfaces – from user experience, far more efficient than commercial cleaners.
- Dilute it in a ratio of 1:3, pour into a spray bottle, spray on the desired area and rub it clean with a cotton cloth.
Help against harmful invaders
- Apart from possessing powerful antibacterial properties, bio waste enzymes are effective in the elimination of various pests that relentlessly attack orchards, vegetable gardens, and residential areas.
- They eliminate aphids, dispels ants, cockroaches and other insects, and help in the fight against mosquitoes and flies.
- Mix 15 ml of bio enzymes and 500 ml of water, pour the mixture into a spray bottle and spray the area from which you want to eliminate the pests.
- For example, if you spray columns on the terrace with this solution, you will finally be able to enjoy summer evenings without the presence of annoying mosquitoes.
A natural fertilizer for lush gardens and orchards
- This solution is a valuable organic fertilizer and harmless pesticide and herbicide.
- It will enrich the soil of your orchards and vegetable gardens, eliminate all pests, and also improve the quality and flavour of fruits and vegetables.
- For the fertilization of fruit, vegetables or flowers and eliminating pests, dilute the solution with water in a ratio of 30 ml solution in 2 l of water and spray the soil around the plant or the plant itself if contaminated with pests such as aphids.
- Do not use the concentrated solution because it will “burn” the plant and acidify the soil!
Protector of the environment
- It is known that chemical cleaning agents contain phosphates, nitrates, ammonia, chlorine and other harmful substances and thus pollute the air, soil, groundwater, rivers and the whole environment.
- The use of these natural solutions will contribute to the preservation of not only the environment but also the entire planet.
- Dr. Oon claims that a 1 litre of solution waste enzyme can purify up to 1000 litres of contaminated river water.
- Therefore, each time the solution is poured down the drain after cleaning the house or laundry, you’ve done more than a good deed for a nearby pond, creek or river, and thus for the entire planet.